No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
THE ROOFLINES CLEANING FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
Earn up to £100k a year with your own van-based business.
Up to 100% funding via the Governments Start Up Loans.
Rooflines was started in North Yorkshire over 25 years ago. We built our reputation installing fascia, soffit and gutter systems to houses, nationwide.
We have evolved through the years to now offer our customers full maintenance and cleaning too (our most lucrative venture). The customer knows that the Rooflines Franchisee can be relied upon for exceptional service.
We are now offering selected franchisees the opportunity to use our recognised brand and established business model. You will be running your own Rooflines Cleaning Franchise, focusing solely on the very lucrative service of roof cleaning for both residential and commercial properties. We have our own Rooflines branded cleaning products, chemicals and equipment.
We are not a window cleaning or just a pressure wash concern, (window cleaners don't like their territories being taken) and those franchises who are, are all new to that business, we are much more than that, and after almost 30 years we are the only one with the recognised brand.
"With 80% of my business coming from presence and referrals, my marketing costs are minimal" Devon Franchisee
- No previous experience required – full training given in all aspects of the business
- High income potential – £50k, one van (£100k+ multi-van)
- Established brand and business model
- A large, exclusive territory for you to trade in
- Low overheads – run the business from home
- Complete start up package including equipment and marketing material
- Central website and communication with your own log in section
- Unique product and purchase advantages
- More than just cleaning Gutters...
- Roof cleaning
- Conservatory Cleaning
- Soffit, Fascia and guttering maintenance
- Spray cleaning
- Ivy removal
- Gutter guard installation
- Graffiti removal (commercial and domestic)
- Rooflines products installation
- Curved gutter system
- Bird spikes
- and much more...
The Rooflines franchise fee is £15,000 +VAT, with your funds or through the government led funding available for up to 100% of the full turn key package.
Also included in the fee:
• Full training on all operations of the Rooflines Cleaning business
• Permanent ongoing head office support, this includes:
- Fully manned and linked phone line
- Sales and marketing support
- Business procurement on new products
- Commercial business procurement
- Accountancy support availability
- All equipment and materials to get you up and running
- Direct lead to product enquirers
• Complete marketing start-up package – including stationery, 10,000 leaflets, point of sale contract booklet, with all the extensive high-quality equipment to start making money from day one.
• Operations and resource manual
• Branded uniform
• A dedicated and integrated web presence and e-mail
• Vehicle/s (cost not included in the franchise fee)
– Help with purchasing/leasing a Ford Transit Standard/LWB or similar
- Branded signage applied
- ‘Tracking device’ system fitted for clients to see your progress
• Equipment – We provide vacuum, pressure washer, poles and camera
“Out of all the others who came to quote for the work, Rooflines were the only ones I had confidence in, they cost a little more but it was well worth it.”
Mr. Powell – Cheltenham
The entry level franchise for £7000
- Local territory
- Opportunity to acquire more territory
- Full five year term - renewable without cost
- Full rights to use the Rooflines brand name
- Full rights to the web site
- Full rights to the 08000 number
- Dedicated e-mail system
- Rooflines Leads are free
- Company formation
- Accountancy availability
- Management guidance
- Customer database for secure login
- Login section for your use and H.O
- No Fees if you sell your franchise
- Guidance on Vehicle acquisition and signage
- Hire of Rooflines equipment
- Full support for increased business
- Purchase at cost any equipment
- Purchase a cost stationary
- Purchase at cost uniforms
- All Rooflines products are at cost
What do we look for in franchisees?
We are looking for hard working individuals with drive, the determination to succeed. We want to work with people who believe in excellent service and want to deliver this to customers.
The characteristics we are looking for are:
- Keen to run your own business
- Good with people
- Able to work hard for yourself
- Able to listen to advice
- Able to drive
- Honest and reliable
If you think the Rooflines Cleaning Franchise would be right for you then fill in the form and we will be in touch shortly with more details, including a comprehensive franchise prospectus.
No Success Stories