No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Do you have a desire to build your own unique and successful multi-income stream business in the care sector?
At Steddy we have done just that for 20 years. The overarching care provision which cements Steddy's business model is Domiciliary Care with Occupational Therapy and Disability Products and services at the heart of our support to clients.
The company is focused on delivering services, specialist equipment, adaptations and healthcare professionals to:
- Housing Associations
- Health Boards
- Social services
- Legal bodies
- Private individuals
- School and Universities
Steddy pride themselves in their warm and friendly customer centric approach. As care professionals we understand that you need to know how to communicate with vulnerable elderly people and children, putting them at ease and reassuring them that they are in a safe environment. We focus on a holistic and flexible approach to care in the community by understanding the complexities of disability issues and working to increase disability awareness.
Since they have opened, Steddy has grown to a healthy annual turnover in excess of £2.25M
Steddy provides domiciliary care to private individuals and are also commissioned by local authorities and health authorities. On-hand – (and foot!) to deliver care 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
Disability Products and Services
Steddy provide a wide range of products and services to help clients remain living at home. Whether they require kitchen, bedroom or bathroom alterations or help with aid products, fitting handrails or stairlifts, our experienced team advise on the best options available at our well stocked showroom and online.
Out team of Occupational Therapists are able to provide a multitude of assessments and services to meet the needs of individuals across their life span. We can provide specialist services, either direct therapy or consultancy (including assessments and expert witness) to both adults and children.
We can help you to build your own successful Domiciliary Care and Occupational Therapy business along with a Disability Product Showroom with support from a well-established brand.
It is statistically proven that ours is an ageing population and together with advances in medical science, the number of individuals who require support care equipment or adaptations is constantly increasing.
As part of the Steddy family, we ensure that you have the most effective support and training to enable you to provide a full range of quality services and products.
- Great opportunities from multiple income streams
- Increasing demand for high quality, bespoke home care.
What you get
- A well established and highly regarded Occupational Therapist brand
- Full initial training at Steddy head office
- Support with CQC or CIW registations
- Ongoing support on-site from a knowlegable support team
- Marketing support to build referrals and revenue streams
- Premises fit-out and initial stock
- Preferential access to our suppliers for all products
- Use of our website and a dedicated landing page and e-mail which is exclusive to you
- Being part of a group of professionals sharing support and advice
- Branded work-wear - shirts, fleeces and scrubs
- CRM System and managed website
We are looking for someone who has:
- A passion for care and support
- Business skills and experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- People skills
The Franchise Fee of the Steddy Franchise is £20,000, the Package Fee is £36,200 which will include all you need to start your business. There is government led funding available for 50% of the fee and through 3rd parties. We are happy to discuss the various finance options with you and point you in the right direction.
If you have thought about “going it alone” fill in your details - we’d love to hear from you.
Take the next step and get in touch today and join the Steddy team.
No Success Stories