Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
franchisesupermarket.co.uk is owned and operated by Franchise Supermarket Ltd. Franchise Supermarket Ltd is registered in the UK. This website is operated and hosted in England, UK. All information is collected, processed and stored within England, UK.
Franchise Supermarket strongly advise that you read and digest the below terms and conditions which govern the use of this website.
The owners of Franchise Supermarket reserve the right at their absolute discretion and at any time to refuse any submission or advertising.
Franchise Supermarket was launched as a platform for providing information only, to assist with promoting the sale of businesses’ and franchise opportunities. Franchise Supermarket are not offering any advice or endorsements with the information contained within this website. Franchise Supermarket does not assume liability for any actions of any listed Franchise company, company or subject matter included on this website. Franchise Supermarket cannot accept liability for the completeness, accuracy or relevance of any information from this website.
Franchise Supermarket will only use text, images and logos on our website on the understanding the company in question possesses the rights to all content supplied.
Franchise Supermarket strongly recommends that any prospective investor fully investigates the investment levels listed for each company promoted on this site.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights contained within this website, including any trademarks used on the website and copyright in any material contained on the website or rights in any data are owned or licenced by Franchise Supermarket. You are not given any right to use any intellectual property contained on Franchise Supermarket. The use of any content on this website will require consent from Franchise Supermarket.
We are the proprietor of the Franchise Supermarket Trademark in the UK. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on the site are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trademarks, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
Using Franchise Supermarkets Services
Any visitor to Franchise Supermarket assumes total responsibility and risk for your use of the website. It is solely your responsibility to fully evaluate the accuracy and completeness of text and other information provided through Franchise Supermarket.
Franchise Supermarket does not under any circumstances accept responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your use of the Franchise Supermarket website unless that loss comes about as a result of some fraud or serious misconduct on the part of Franchise Supermarket.
Franchise Supermarket does not conduct any investigations or due diligence into any parties advertising/promoting on this website and can accept no responsibility nor liability whatsoever, for any claims, costs, losses, expenses or damages howsoever arising whether direct or indirect or consequential in respect of any omissions or consequences of actions taken by users or subscribers based on any information, opinions or advice contained within the Franchise Supermarket website.
You hereby agree to indemnify Franchise Supermarket for any claims, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential as a result of your use of this website. To clarify, you will not hold Franchise Supermarket, it’s officers, directors, shareholders and employees, harmless, including costs and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to and use of Franchise Supermarket.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal information when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from). This privacy notice will tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Holding Subscriber personal details
Your basic details including your name, email address and telephone number will be sent via an encrypted email to your chosen third party company (franchisor) via email, once you have completed a registration form and have clicked on ‘submit request’ for further information. All data supplied to Franchise Supermarket will be held on a secure server.
Individuals Rights under the GDPR
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed - how we process and collect your data (please see above)
- The right of access - You have the right to access your franchise supermarket account at any time
- The right to rectification - You have the right to make amendments to your profile at any time
- The right to erasure - You have the right to delete your Franchise Supermarket account at any time (please email Franchise Supermarket email@example.com to action the deletion of your account)
- The right to restrict processing - Where requested, Franchise Supermarket will only store your data and will not process any information if requested.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to duplicate any copies of data Franchise Supermarket holds on you, all data can be seen and copied from your login account
- The right to object - IF Franchising is no longer of a legitimate interest to yourself
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling - Franchise Supermarket will not process automated decisions or conduct profiling based on the data provided by yourself.
Making contact with subscribers of Franchise Supermarket
If you opt in to receive Franchise Supermarkets newsletter and promotional emails, then we will only make contact with you when;
- Franchise Supermarkets needs to notify you news and features on our website
- We allow reputable third party companies to send you information via us
Collecting your information and analytics
Franchise Supermarket will gather certain information that we will store. This information will include your computers IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you arrived at franchisesupermarket.co.uk via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page. We do not link automatically-collected information to personal data.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you and process the following information about you:
- Identity information – such as your first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier,
- Contact information –such as your postal address, email address and telephone number
- Profile information – such as your username and password, orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Usage information – including information about how you use our website and services
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us
- Marketing and communications – including your preferences in receiving marketing from us
How we collect your personal information
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website franchisesupermarket.co.uk, when you create an account with us, when you register or visit us at one of the trade shows or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to our service, search for a franchise, request further information on our website, participate in discussion boards or other social media channels on our website, when you report a problem with our website.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); franchises you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How we use your personal information;
- to process your request
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, and services that you request from us.
- to provide and improve our services to you
- to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about opportunities or services that may be of interest to you
We use your personal information on the following bases:
- To perform a contract, such as engaging with an individual to provide our services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, such as:
- to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products or services
- to develop our products and services and grow our business
- to inform and update our marketing strategy
- for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal information other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email. If you receive marketing communications from us and no longer wish to do so you may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any email you receive from Franchise Supermarket.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal information with any company outside of Franchise Supermarket Ltd for marketing purposes.
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or subscribed to receive a newsletter from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have opted in of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into your Franchise Supermarket account and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Cookies - the tasty part of the site
Users can control (reject or allow access) through their individual browser level. If you reject cookies, you may still use franchisesupermarket.co.uk, but your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited.
Subscriber Access and Changes
If your personal information changes, or you no longer require our service, you may correct, update or delete your account by emailing us at email@example.com. Franchise Supermarket will only retain your information as long as your account is active.
Security of your personal information
Franchise Supermarket Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information on you have provided us with on our secure server.