No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
What does Fitted Home Alarms do?
FHA is Fitted Home Alarms abbreviated. We are not manufacturers; we fit alarms of reputed product manufacturers for homes and small & medium businesses. Our field-based security engineers specialise in securing homes and businesses by installing and servicing burglar alarms and CCTV systems.
Like the name suggests, our business comes mostly from homeowners - through referrals, positive reviews on the Net, and word-of-mouth. Effectively, anyone with a home or a business property needing quality protection is our customer.
We follow a people-centric approach. We always keep in mind the best for our customers, engineers, executives and partners. Besides, we are brand and product neutral. That is, irrespective of the brands/products or profit margins, we implement the most ideal solution for each of our customers. The result: customers come looking for us. And then they come back, again.
Our people are our brand. We are a family and we do genuinely care for the wellbeing of our team. FHA family members are caring, practical, friendly and more than anything else, trustworthy. Ever-present yet not intrusive, somebody who is always there when you or the customers need them.
What Are Our Strengths?
Our Strength is the quality of the customer care we offer and our customer reviews reflect this.
Our current Trustpilot review score is 9.8/10.
We have to offer:
- Strong local community presence and knowledge
- Over 8 years of experience in generating leads and business through digital channels
- Extensive marketing, branding and advertising plans for local franchisees
- National marketing plan waiting to be launched
- Worked extensively with leading branding specialists to generate a unique brand feel: fresh logo, tag lines and brand presence
- Registered UK Trade Mark providing added protection
Providing professional service at every corner of UK is important to our continued success. After detailed market research, and working with some of the best minds in UK’s franchising, we are launching franchising to identify like-minded, ambitious individuals to run a rewarding and profitable local, territory defined, van-based franchise.
The Security System Service industry is generating revenues to the turn of £1.4 billion and is currently growing at an annual rate of 11.8% (IBIS World, UK Market Research Report, August 2018). Reduced investments in policing and increased crime rates increases the demand for security services.
What does the FHA franchise package provide?
Our franchising model is simplified by our comprehensive business systems, manuals and initial and ongoing business, training and technical support.
Our franchise package includes and not limited to the following:
- Head office (High-Wycombe) based and field based training program covering comprehensive business management, product and installation training and certifications
- Detailed launch plan in your local territory with the help of our franchise support team
- Our in house marketing and sales training
The investment involved
You can start a local FHA franchise with an investment of £22,400, which includes the franchise fee and the start up and initial stock costs. We take care of the ongoing sales, marketing and customer service requirements of your business, so you can spend your time in client facing activities and start generating revenue for your business.
There is a very reasonable monthly management fee. You will also require working capital to support and market the business in the start-up stage.
Our business currently operates in the south of England, and we are starting to franchise within the same region. Soon after, we will expand to other regions across the UK.
By creating ‘local’ branches across the UK, our customers will benefit from a central hub - providing fast and efficient contact and economies of scale – combining well with our franchisees and engineers working on a local basis providing quick, quality response.
Our head office-based sales and support team will handle all sales and service enquiries, allowing our franchisees to focus on operations and generating new businesses locally. Our central support structure and IT systems are designed to generate continuous work for all our engineers and help them operate at maximum efficiency.
Who can be a FHA franchisee?
We are looking for passionate, honest, and caring individuals with local knowledge and business ambitions. Whether you have experience in security industry, or you are a DIY enthusiast, we will provide you with full training and support to get you started.
You need to have:
- Organised approach will willingness to devote time and energy in setting up and developing business
- Confidence to deal with customers regarding sales and invoices
- Quick learning capability in adapting to the demands of a growing security industry
- Ability to work seamlessly with our team ensuring business and service effieceny
- Positive approach towards growing the FHA brand name
- Excellent commercial aptitude and caring attitude
Choosing to join FHA® is a life changing decision. But in doing so, you will join one of the most stable industries and a successful business that offers real opportunities for growth, profitability and satisfaction from developing your own territory. You may even decide to employ staff and run more than one van – the opportunity is limitless.
No Success Stories