Junior Einsteins Franchise
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Help Children To Develop a Love of Science and Learning with Your Own Junior Einsteins Science Club Franchise
What We Do
Junior Einsteins Science provide after-school clubs, during school clubs, whole-of-science shows, summer, Halloween and Easter science camps and science birthday parties, along with science corporate and family events and festivals.
Through our bespoke science-based programmes, we develop children's personal confidence and self-esteem. We promote creative thinking, teamwork, imagination, and problem-solving abilities. We teach participants "how to think.... not what to think", which prepares students for the unpredictability of the future challenges they will face in our constantly changing world.
Benefits of Joining our Team
- The business can be run as a home-based mobile franchise
- Recurring revenue generated
- Simple business model
- Full annual calendar of events
- No permanent physical event space needed
- Easy to maintain existing customers and to grow new ones
- Schedule of activities follow the school calendar
- No ongoing rent or rates to pay
- Significantly high turnover potential
- Comprehensive training provided
- Recession-proof business model
The Franchise Pack
All Junior Einsteins Science Club franchisees will receive:
- Initial equipment required to run a maximum of 15 after school clubs and 33 parties, shows and events per week to the value of £15,000
- Comprehensive training in all aspects of your franchise business
- Access to the bespoke online training and support and payment system developed inhouse exclusively for the Junior Einsteins Science Club network of franchisees
- Permission to trade under the Junior Einsteins Science Club trademark
- A copy of comprehensive operations manual providing detailed step by step guidance and instruction on how to correctly run your Junior Einsteins Science Club franchise business
- Continuous ongoing support and guidance delivered through remote, online and face to face meetings across a number of areas including marketing, sales, research development, business management, themed experiments, business systems and child protection.
The Franchise Fee is £20,000 + £10,000 for equipment to start your own Junior Einsteins Franchise opportunity.
What Support Will You Receive as a Franchisee?
Training: Training is so comprehensive that we don’t grant franchises until our “franchisees in training” have convinced us of their ability to successfully replicate the business model to the standards that we expect.
Operations: A operations manual will be provided on loan to all successful franchisee candidates for the duration of the franchise agreement, detailing step by step guidance and instruction on how to correctly run and manage your JESC franchise.
Marketing: You will be provided with password protected access to our cutting-edge website and bespoke franchise drive to enable you to download, edit and customise a wide range of sales and marketing materials to assist you take sole responsibility for the promotion and success of your business locally. In addition, we provide the supports necessary to drive strong social media marketing campaigns across such platforms as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and others.
Administration: Junior Einsteins Science Club have invested heavily in the development of integrated business management systems that drive the administrative side of the business model.
Research and Development: Junior Einsteins Science Club are committed to developing additional themed science experiments over time, when required in order to broaden the appeal of the Junior Einsteins Science Club to its existing and new customer base.
No Success Stories