Boost Education franchise
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Join a multi-billion-pound growing industry NOW!
Established in 2009, Boost Education has provided supportive tuition to children between the ages of 4–16 years old. We offer an individualised learning approach to Mathematics, English, Science and 11+ exam preparation, under our Charged Up Curriculum™. Our unique approach has seen excellent, verified reviews of 4.8 out of 5 and successful Ofsted inspections across our network of centres.
Profit from an industry in demand
Recent curriculum and exam changes in the UK educational system have led to a growing need for a high-quality tutoring service. The industry is currently worth £6.5bn and growing substantially; looking to grow to £20bn by 2025.
Parents are demanding a more personalised approach to educational support, as the average class sizes in 2020 have been 27 pupils per teacher. Boost Education has a Charged Up Curriculum™, providing a stimulated approach to delivering a motivated learning experience at our unique tutoring centres.
We are now recruiting franchise partners on our journey to becoming the country’s most recognised and leading nationwide High Street tuition service of choice, as we grow, learn and teach together.
We aim to establish Boost Education as the number one high street tutoring business in the UK.
Franchise with Boost Education
Take your career to the next level by becoming a Boost Education Centre owner. We currently have 5 successful learning centres with additional centres coming to Walthamstow in September 2021 and Walsall in late 2021. Company owned centres are also set for further continued expansion. You will benefit from training, advice and support at all stages of your business growth. Boost Education will support you in your journey including exclusive franchise territory research.
You do not need a teaching background and by fully replicating our business model, you would work as the owner/manager with recruitment support from our excellent in-house team, building a family of dedicated tutors to maximise the opportunity in your territory.
You will receive excellent marketing support, helping you to achieve your business goals. We will support you in maintaining our highly professional standards, therefore maximising the Boost Education opportunities from your chosen location. We believe our operations and systems support are second to none, based on the successes of our Franchisor run centres.
We aim to work with Franchisees to grow a network of highly profitable centres.
Your role will include:
- Tutor recruitment, training and management
- Online & offline marketing implementation
- Customer (parent & student) development and ongoing relationship management
- Managing operational procedures and maintaining standards
- Business administration and financial management
We are looking for people with excellent interpersonal skills and with an ability to follow a tried and tested business model. The Boost Education franchise opportunity represents an exceptional offer in a growing market.
Advantages of being a Boost Education Franchisee
- Complete business package – to get you up and running
- Comprehensive training and support – management helping you to succeed
- Substantial market potential – helping to drive your business
- Recommendations and referrals – could form a major part of your business over time
- National website – helping to drive customers to you
- Operating territory – we won’t licence anyone else to operate a franchise in your territory
- Proven business system – ready for you to take full advantage of
- Shared knowledge and experience – from fellow franchisees as the network develops
- National marketing – as our network of tutoring centres extend across the UK
- Profitable opportunity – healthy margins for you to build your business
- Positive cash flow – payment terms are in advance which helps the business with controlling cash flow
- Your future – working with us
Boosted Education franchise package
Our package includes:
- Trading premises design assistance
- Business manuals
- Initial training & support
- IT solution
- Business stationery and marketing materials
- Corporate image items and student work books under the Charged Up Curriculum™
- Launch programme
We work with some of the leading High Street banks in franchising. Due to the safer nature of franchising, banks are happy to lend up to 70% of the total investment (depending on the franchise and your individual circumstances). All banks will require you to present a detailed business plan showing a robust financial model for your business and we will work with you to prepare for this as well as monitor this throughout your ongoing business journey.
If you are self-motivated and can build a successful team, get in touch TODAY! Our Franchise Director, Paul Davies looks forward to working with you. Simply complete the form below.
No Success Stories