We are very happy to announce that Husse UK's webshop has got a brand new state of the art makeover which includes the implementation of a number of new user-friendly features to allow us to continue to grow our online presence.We wanted to develop a state of the art website which better matched our state of the art product and service. The new Husse website has been developed with the customer's needs in mind. Our new webshop will be another powerful tool in the Husse UK armoury. This upgrade...Read More
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Join Husse franchise - The Global Leader in Pet Food Home Delivery
Husse is the world's fastest growing pet food franchise and the only one with international success. The pet food industry has been categorised by Forbes and other publications as 'recession proof' and is attracting a host of entrepreneurs and investors to join this thriving £3 billion industry in the UK.
Husse is listed in the Top 100 franchise globally and Top 10 in the UK, producing the highest quality products, we have won prestigious European awards for our products for five consecutive years with most recently winning a brand of the year award for super premium pet food. We pride ourselves for being rated five stars on trust pilot (independent review site) by our customers. This gives us the highest level of confidence in our product, pushing us to become the number one pet food franchise in the world!
In Brief - About Husse
Husse have over 1500 successful franchisees who are currently enjoying the freedom of working from home, supplying dog, cat and horse owners with an established high quality product while generating high returns.
It all started in Stockholm back in 1987. Since then, Husse has grown year after year and now operates in more than 54 countries. It is also the first European pet food company to be granted a DA license to import into the United States.
Why sell pet food in the UK?
- Huge market - 45% of homes have at least one pet - there are currently 57 millions pets in the UK, excluding horses.
- Growing industry - pet ownership is on the rise year-on-year.
- Healthy expenditure - UK owners spend around £3 billion on pet food each year, and this figure is growing.
- All year round - pet food is an all year round business with no seasonal slumps.
Why join Husse franchise?
- Flexible lifestyle business - work the hours you want, earn the income you want, operate in your local area.
- Unique Scandinavian recipe - pets love the taste of our unique Scandinavian recipe. Unlike other local products, which all possess similar ingredients and a similar taste to each other, Husse offers something different to the rest!
- Unique product range - Husse produces and sells 3rd generation pets foods and supplements for dogs, cats and horses. Our 350+ product range includes food for all life stages of cats and dogs.
- Various revenue streams - Husse's unique professional range offers an additional revenue stream by targeting pet related businesses, such as breeders, kennels, catteries, groomers, trainers, etc.
- Taste guarantee - with a 95% customer retention rate, our money-back taste guarantee is covered by Husse UK's head office and demonstrates our confidence in the quality of our products.
Why do so many pet owners choose Husse?
- High quality product – winner of Europe's prestigious Top For Dog Award in the last five consecutive years.
- Totally natural – made with only natural human grade ingredients, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Outstanding health benefits – promotes longevity and vitality, saves on vet bills; as seen in the Daily Mail!
- Competitive pricing – high quality ingredients and high digestibility makes Husse a more economical choice for pet owners. Thanks to high digestibility and nutritional formula which allow Husse customer can feed a 20 kg dog starting from 60 p per day and 17 p per day to feed a cat.
- Ease and convenience – Husse’s door-to-door delivery service means customers save time, and the inconvenience of carrying heavy bags!
- Grain free, sensitive and hypoallergenic products – a wide variety of food options are available to suit all dietary requirements; overall, Husse has a range of over 350 products!
- Personal, friendly service –Husse nutritionists receive extensive product training to give the best recommendations and best advice to pet owners.
Horse products: producing horse food and providing different natural supplements and care products provide the opportunity of entering to the horse market and connecting to the horse owners who more likely are owner of a dog or cat.
Husse franchise packages
- Platinum Pack 80,000 households – exclusive territory
- Price: £14,900 + VAT
- Gold Pack 60,000 households – exclusive territory
- Price: £10,900 + VAT
- Silver Pack 35,000 households – exclusive territory
- Price: £7,900 + VAT
Husse Multi Franchise Area
Husse UK are now offering mega franchise opportunities in certain major cities in the UK.
This package has been developed for entrepreneurs with a good business background and a high level of skill in business.
The investment would be larger than a standard franchise however ROI's would be much higher.
The mega franchise owner would set up his own warehouse and generate distributors to cover deliveries and help with generating customers.
A bigger territory and household amount will be given to mega franchisees dependent on city capacity.
Husse training and support
Our initial training program covers product knowledge on one to one base training with in-house vet, pet nutrition (centre of excellence canine nutritional qualification), sales, marketing and user training for our bespoke CRM and order tracking system.
Our ongoing support gives you access to our off-line and online educational materials which are hosted on a cloud-based system and are regularly updated. You will also receive unlimited access to our in-house graphic designer, who will help you with all your artwork and design requirements. Our in-house vet will also always be at hand to help answer any questions you or your customers may have. Husse arranges regular meetings, seminars and webinars offering continuous development opportunities to its franchisees. You will also be coached by an experience franchisee when joining to help kick start your Husse Journey.
Husse UK, the global leader in pet food home delivery, have got an exciting opportunity available for you to join their internationally recognisable brand as a sub-master franchise. Husse UK are hunting for a strong candidate based in England & Scotland to become a sub-master franchise (Mega Franchise) and take over all procedures of Husse in the area. As a Sub-Master you have the exclusive rights to Husse’s brand, system, and product range for your territory you create...Read More
"To be honest, when I first started looking into franchises it was mainly due to curiosity. I felt stagnant within my career and had been in my current position working Part-Time for nearly 16 years with no real progression route whilst I was bringing a young family up. I researched countless franchises over an eight-month period all in different areas but kept getting drawn back to Husse."Husse ended up being a no brainer for me as I have always loved Animals and they have always been such a bi...Read More
"It may seem a slightly mad idea to start a new business venture in the middle of a pandemic but after 30 years of working with Children in education and childcare I felt the time was right to try something new."After much searching for the right opportunity I decided to take the plunge to start a Husse Pet Supplies Franchise with my Husband Andy.Why did we choose Husse to start our business? Well, we’ve always loved owning animals of some sort (no choice when you have 4 kids!), currently we hav...Read More
Lindsey and Amy talk us through the acquisition of their Husse Franchise "I have always had the desire to run my own franchise business but never really knew where to start. I began looking last year at different franchise opportunities in the pet industry as my partner and I have often dreamed of owning our own pet store or kennels.Unfortunately I have suffered with a bad back of late so my determination to get out of my current employment so I was looking for something that could give flexibil...Read More