Services are in demand for leading sports franchise, Onside Coaching. A phenomenal start back to ‘normal life’ for our Rugby and East Warwickshire franchise. With 2 weeks to go until holiday courses start Lottie has maxed out her course running at Lawrence Sheriff School. We cannot say we are surprised either. Lottie strives for perfection in every aspect of her business whether it being in schools, holiday courses or in the community, and I am sure those of you that know Lottie will agree....Read More
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Who are Onside Coaching?
Our goal is to build and develop a respected franchise network by utilising the high-quality services and proven operational systems established by Onside Coaching. The franchise model has been developed by BFA affiliated Consultants and Lawyers and will set franchisees up with everything they need to successfully run an Onside Coaching Franchise.
Why you should choose us
When becoming a new Onside Franchisee, you would be drawing on the experience of three directors who have a depth of knowledge and understanding of the market, as well as a team of amazing people behind us who are on hand to support you. We have an in-house graphic designer to produce the on-brand quality marketing material you will need, cutting the cost of using independent designers. You have ongoing support from the Franchise Manager that will be on hand to support you from the very beginning. All business management tools including business planning and marketing plans will be there for you to use. You also have an outstanding online booking system that cuts the admin out of most of your work.
Onside are more than a sports coaching company. We pride ourselves in being a childcare service that supports the government needs in Ofsted. We secure ourselves within the schools we work with because of the level of care and relationship building we do with them and their parents.
We also offer more than sport when other companies within our sector do not. We want to complete the Whole school approach and can offer not only a broad depth of sports coaching, but forest schools, dance and new to the brand excursions too.
How you will be supported
Before starting your business, you will spend some time learning the ‘Onside’ Way and follow our coaches in some of our schools and on holiday courses. You will also be able to attend school meetings and management meetings to understand how we build relationships with our schools. There is a 4-week programme you will complete to ensure you have every bit of knowledge you need to be a successful franchise.
You will also attend weekly network calls, 1-2-1 appointments with the franchise manager. Termly network meetings and training sessions. You will be included in any training that Onside Coaching complete including safeguarding, first aid and in house training sports sessions with specialists in that area. We also use an online training provider to update any of the safeguarding and child protection training needs.
Whatever you need, we will be with you every step of the way to help your Franchise succeed.
What sets us apart?
Our website is the thing that really sets our franchise opportunity apart from other sports coaching companies you might have seen. The booking system takes away the need for a huge amount of time to be spent on paperwork, meaning you can focus on the fun side of the business instead! And that's not all, an Onside Franchise would also give you:
- A protected territory (an exclusion zone in big cities)
- Exclusive use of the Onside Coaching name and brand
- Access to our 'Onside Curriculum' including all lesson plans and our custom-built assessment system
- All equipment and uniform
- Plus, much, much more!
Who are we looking for?
Whilst we love the idea that every franchisee brings something new to the table and can come from every walk of life. These are the qualities which we feel will make the ideal candidate and these are the key ingredients for a recipe for success.
- A passion for developing children’s physical literacy, confidence, and growth mindset.
- A hard-working person that will overcome problems with solutions and remain above the line, even when things get tough.
- Innovative and creative, whether it be for PE lessons or creating and developing a new initiative for the network.
- A team player – we have built our successful network through all franchise owners coming together and sharing ideas.
- A relationship builder- you need to be a people person, that will happily pick up the phone or arrange face to face meetings. The more you do this the more successful you will be.
- A leader – you will need to lead from the front. For your staff to be as passionate as you are, you will need to lead by example.
- Desire – a strong desire to succeed in every area of your business.
- Ahead of the game. – keep focused, keep organised and keep motivated!
How to find out more...
We are looking for confident, experienced, and dedicated coaches who, in return for a Franchise Fee, would run one of the new company's Franchises. If you'd be interested in finding out more, please send us an email and we would be delighted to send you our Onside Franchise Prospectus and discuss our offering further with you.