No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
The demand for room lets represents a huge business opportunity
There has been a prolonged housing shortage in the UK, which has seen a continued increase in the gap between the supply and the demand for private rented housing.
The result has been increased rental values, which while good for landlords, have lead many renters to seek shared accommodation in order to manage their living costs.
This represents a fantastic business opportunity, since excellence in the management of houses in multiple occupation (HMO’s) has a very different set of business requirements from that of a typical letting agent, however, the rental yields they generate far outstrips that of single let properties.
We are the first national franchise network to specialise solely in the management of shared accommodation. The fact that you are reading our profile now presents you with an opportunity to become a part of that network, and become a part of the ROOMS® brand- clearly defined and focused on winning market share in the emerging market for good quality, shared accommodation.
ROOMS® is the creation of Gary Winter and Iain English who between them, have a wealth of experience in property related franchise business, spanning over 25 years.
As well as bringing astute business savvy, they remain hands on in the day to day business. They are approachable and no nonsense, bringing an honest, down to earth approach to the business.
Core values for the brand are:
- Commitment to creating and sustaining value in all business relationships on both sides of the deal
- Setting and maintaining high standards in property & lettings management and excellence in customer service
- Professionalism which combines honesty, trustworthiness and a positive attitude
Training & Support
It goes without saying that a franchisee should expect comprehensive initial and ongoing training and that is certainly the case at ROOMS®
Our training programs meet the following objectives
- Ensure franchise partners are fully trained in the methods and processes of running a ROOMS® business from the outset
- Stay abreast of changes in compliance requirements, and best practice
- Continue to take advantage of available software applications to increase efficiency
- Benefit from new opportunities through multi-channel marketing and social media
In addition to training you also receive life-long one to one coaching to help you reach your business development targets, a very tailored service which brings great value.
- Multiple unique selling points- the ace cards in new business development
- A strong brand
- Proven marketing & sales campaigns to ensure growth from the outset
- A brand with an ambitious vision offering a lot of potential for individual franchise partners
- Opportunity to gain market share in an emerging market
- Work with experienced business people who are hands on, business realists
- Harness your drive with training & life-long coaching
- Excellent application of software for increased efficiency
- The most exciting property franchise business in the last decade (in our opinion)
This business isn’t for everyone
We are not in the business of selling franchises, however, we are seeking highly ambitions individuals who value the opportunity to come into a business network where the only limit is their own drive.
This business does not suit everyone, but If you think that the following paragraphs describe you and would suit your working style then a ROOMS® franchise warrants a closer look.
Firstly, this isn’t easy. Starting your own business never has been, and it takes hard work and long hours to get things off the ground. Determination is the key, as well as the ability to work strategically in the shorter term to achieve greater, longer term gains.
With ownership of your own business also comes responsibility which can be tough sometimes, but equally rewarding.
As a property and lettings management business this is a people business and good communication skills and a love of property will make it an enjoyable and satisfying one.
Our franchise fee is £18,500
As we are an established and successful franchise we have preferential financing available (subject to status) from several high street banks.
You will pay 4% of your monthly turnover for all the support provided by ROOMS®
You will also pay 1% of your turnover per month in to a National Marketing Fund. This collective fund gives our franchise owners buying power enabling all of us to agree to bigger, bolder and better marketing campaigns.
Please submit a request form for further information
No Success Stories