Held in central London, Trustist the disruptive online review aggregator and FINTECH franchisor, this week welcomed new franchisees Holly, Mal and Kam to the franchise with an intensive three days of initial training in central London. Many of us dream of owning and running our own business, and enjoying the rewards and financial independence that come with it. Trustist franchisees serve an substantial market where the demand is enormous. There are over 5.5 Million SMEs in the UK and almost all...Read More
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Join a market leading review business with a fast-growing disruptor in the payments sector:
- Do you want to be a senior figure within a disruptive company in the fintech sector?
- Are you looking for a business that will help you achieve a better quality of life?
- Do you want a business with strong growing and secure residual income for life?
With offices in York and London, Trustist, TrustistTransfer and TrustistEcommerce are established yet fast growing businesses in the tech and fintech sectors.
Our core and original service is the aggregation, improvement and promotion of our clients business through their reviews.
Retention of clients has always been at the heart of the Trustist business model and since launch we have enjoyed almost 100% client retention. Franchisees can be assured that their business will build solid residual income.
Being a Trustist franchisee is both rewarding and fulfilling. Plus, you can be up and running in less than 30 days, no matter whether you're operating from home or office based.
Is this the perfect business for you?
- Are you looking for a professional-level consulting business that will provide both personal fulfilment and financial rewards?
Being a Trustist franchisee is for people who are looking for lower investment, more flexibility, a faster return on investment and a higher income that you will find in other businesses. Our franchisees are people who are seeking the opportunity to build a business where their income grows alongside their client base and their continued work is rewarded by significant gains in the long term.
The Trustist franchise is easy to operate
From day one, and an ongoing basis, Trustist will help you to develop your business. The strength and success of your business is a key factor in our overall growth, which we will then continue to use to help you succeed. We only succeed when you succeed!
A Rewarding and Lucrative Business
As a franchisee, you would be able to utilise the knowledge, systems and relationships that we've developed to help you start, and grow, a profitable business of your own. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a business that is experiencing incredible growth with unlimited income potential.
Clients pay for the service on a monthly subscription, you will benefit from an income that compounds monthly and grows for as long as you operate for your franchise. The subscription is also replicated in the TrustistTransfer and TrustistEcommerce services.
So why invest in a franchise - what are the advantages?
- Proven business model and brand
- Licence to use the established brand, technology and systems
- Knowledgeable support team
- Marketing materials and advice
- Access to operating systems
- Reduced risk
- Control over your unlimited earning potential
- Limitless ongoing residual income
- Low start up costs
- Use of well-established Trustist brand name
- BFA marketing partnership
- Comprehensive training
- Ongoing training and support
- Comprehensive start up package
- Centrally negotiated, exclusive contracts
- State of the art IT and CRM systems
- Personal mentoring from the founder and CEO
- 5 year franchise agreement from the founder and CEO
- Paid BNI membership
- Access to existing relationships Trustist have built with other networks, such as ActionCOACH.
The Trustist Business Model
Three Profit Centres
- Trustist Reviews - Providing online review aggregation, collection and promotion
- TrustistEcommerce - Simplfying Ecommerce payment processing
- TrustistTransfer - Low cost, secure Open Banking payments
A proven business model
- Operate you business from home or an office
- High profit potential
- Exclusive marketing partnerships including The British Franchise Association and EWiF
- Centrally negotiated and managed relationships with ActionCOACH and The Federation of Small Businesses.
- Quick growth potential
- Home or office based
- Flexible working hours
- High demand, high growth industry
- Personal coaching/mentoring by the Founder and CEO
- Presentations, scripts, marketing materials and sales tools
Open Banking: What is it?
TrustistTransfer and TrustistEcommerce use Open Banking to enable people with a phone to collect payments by generating a unique QR code for their transaction. When the customer then scans the QR code they are able to authorise the payment on their own phone directly from their own banking apps. The money is instantly transferred to the merchant and a fraction of the cost of a card transaction.
TrustistTransfer and TrustistEcommerce go above and beyond the current standards in card payment abilities by allowing organisations to split the payments between beneficiaries, allowing for the daily sweeping of funds and the functionality to provide refunds which no other Open Banking provider can do.
As a franchisee, you will be involved in all aspects of the operation of the business. You will be expected to operate your business on suitable days and times, making adjustments to meet the requirements of your clients.
The Perfect Franchisee for Trustist
Professionalism and knowledge are the key
For us, the priority is to get you up and running your chosen territory as quickly as possible with our training and support packages, so that you can be ready to run your business as effectively as possible.
- We only earn in proportion to how much you earn
- Your income grows and compounds to provide you with significant residual income within just twelve months of launch.
What we are looking for in a franchisee
We look for people who are capable of setting themselves up in business but see the value in the brand, training, support and systems that investing in a franchisee with Trustist brings.
Trustist Franchise Discovery Day Agenda with Nigel Apperley and Paul Mitchell at The Ivy Restaurant London. 8.30 am – Arrival and Coffee 8.45 am – Introduction – Paul Mitchell 9.00 am – Trustist Background and History - Nigel Apperley Trustist ReviewsTrustistTransferTrustistEcommerce "As Trustist welcomes its fifth franchise owner since it launched its franchise six weeks ago, it is delighted to announce its first franchise discovery day. The event, to be held on Thursday 9th November at...Read More
Multi-award-winning online review aggregator and FINTECH Trustist are delighted to announce the appointment of its first five franchise partners.In its tenth year of trading and in order to deal with its continued growth Trustist embarked on its franchise recruitment campaign only five weeks ago and in the words of Trustist Founder and CEO, Nigel Apperley:‘The level of interest and uptake of the Trustist franchise has been spectacular’.Trustist operates two distinct business models Trustist Revi...Read More
myTiptApp is a new product! Designed by the team at Trustist to improve the way that hospitality businesses collect tips and distribute them to their staff. myTiptApp utilises the same technology as TrustistTransfer which means businesses can simplify their tipping process using just a smartphone. Using the app, serving staff can request tips from their customers via a QR code. Once the customer has scanned the QR code, they’re taken through the steps to make the tip payment on their own phone v...Read More
With offices in York and London, Trustist, TrustistTransfer and TrustistEcommerce are established yet fast growing businesses in the tech and fintech sectors. Being a Trustist franchisee is both rewarding and fulfilling. Plus, you can be up and running in less than 30 days, no matter whether you're operating from home or office based. Great training last week with Ellie, Chris and Tom Excited to be joining and big thank you for hospitality shown. Mark Starting a new business is always qui...Read More