Mark Bampton, a Your Mortgage Plus franchisee who is based in Bracknell, was approached by an individual seeking a mortgage after they had faced difficulties in putting one into place on their own. Looking further into the case, it soon became apparent why there had seen so much difficulty.The SettingThe nature of the case was highly complex, as the individual had a history of troublesome credit as well as a combination of employed and self-employed income, the latter of which was very difficult...Read More
Your Mortgage Plus
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
The Time is Right to Invest in You!
Build Your Career, Security and Future Income as a Mortgage, Finance and Protection Specialist
Earn £100k+ (Uncapped Potential)
Your Mortgage Plus – Together We Build Your Future
Enter a Huge Market (£1.4 trillion) High Demand (10.9 million mortgages) and growing (Biggest in Europe!)
You will become professionally qualified (guaranteed pass), gain transferrable professional skills, have access to whole of market solutions for regulated mortgages and associated products.
Our all-inclusive packages will ensure the smoothest transition from novice to professional in the shortest possible time
No Experience Necessary!
Become A Residential Mortgage & Protection Broker
- White collar, professional, career for life business opportunity
- Proven profession, mature sector, current broker shortage
- Huge uncapped income potential (Average Case Earnings £2.5k – Join the 1 a day club!)
- Genuine whole of market opportunity inc high street banks & building societies
- Huge repeat market - 10.9 million mortgages, refinancing every 2-5 years
- Growing Market - 370,000 first time buyers in 2018
- No financial services experience or previous qualifications necessary
- Existing CeMap qualifications welcome but not necessary
- Compliance guidance and support provided
- Branding, territory, and marketing collaterals provided
- Marketing Fund to assist with lead generation and business development
- Source and submit cases directly to lenders or allow us to package & process
- Initial investment from £9,995
Build on our Success
The White Rose Finance Group was founded in 2004 and established as a successful commercial finance brokerage. The Group achieved FCA principal status in 2014 and have successfully built one of the largest commercial finance networks in the UK. A natural progression has been to apply for and achieve direct authorisation for regulated mortgages which the company realised in 2019 and have begun to develop a regulated mortgage proposition on the back of that success.
Your Mortgage Plus is the brand chosen to create the regulated network and can be your opportunity to build a business and professional career benefiting from our experience in building a network and expertise in the financial services sector.
We welcome professional applicants from all sectors who aspire to pursue a career in finance and invite you to build on our success
Why Choose Your Mortgage Plus?
- Part of the multi Award-Winning White Rose Finance Group – Trading since 2004
- Directly Authorised Network
- FCA Principals – Highest Level of Authorisation
- All Inclusive packages include CeMAP (Guaranteed Pass), Accommodation, Competent Advisor Status.
- Full membership of whole of market mortgage club
- License for state of the art sourcing system to guarantee best rates & terms for your clients
- Full training provided on systems, lead generation, networking skill, sales techniques & processing
- Mentor Support to get you Active and Business Generating
- Allocated Business Territory
- Web Site, Lead Generation and Marketing Support Provided
- Back Office Team Providing Full Client Case Packaging Support
- BFA Approved Member
Additional Income Opportunities
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Income & Mortgage Protection included
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Access to Wills & Trusts
- Commercial Finance
- Commercial Insurance
- Equity Release
- Self-Build Mortgages
- International Mortgages
- Pension Led Funding
Tell me More
We run regular discovery webinar sessions where we explain the opportunity in more detail and outline how you can come and join us.
Complete the enquiry form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your Mortgage Plus Franchisee, Neil Alexander, has being up and running since January 2021, operating for nearly half a year at the time of writing, and in time has hit the ground running to say the least.One of Neil’s biggest areas of success since starting in January has been with residential mortgages. Residential mortgages (sometimes known as regulated mortgages) large long-term loans taken out by one or more individuals to buy a home to live in and are the fundamental bread and butter of an...Read More
Sometimes when working as a mortgage broker, as can be the case in many walks of life, you may come across individuals of some notoriety while offering your services. One particularly common example of this amongst our franchisees can be footballers, who approach our mortgage advisors and brokers looking for guidance and advice on how to invest money from their salaries by growing a property portfolio.In this case, a member of our Your Mortgage Plus franchise network came across an individual wh...Read More
Your Mortgage Plus franchisee managed to process a mortgage application, receiving an offer in only 8 days due to their capabilities, experience, and insight, all of which came together to enable an unbelievably quick turnaround.The mortgage application was submitted by a sole applicant for £331,000, covering 84% of the purchase price on a £390,000 property in the London area after the £59,000 deposit was factored in.The applicant, a First Time Buyer (FTB), had been referred to one of our adviso...Read More
Joy Dowell, Your Mortgage Plus franchisee managed a tremendous achievement of completing a staggering 16 mortgages throughout March this year. That averages out at just above one mortgage completed every two days! Of the 16 cases, approximately 60%-70% were Buy-To-Let (BTL), with one client completing 3 re-mortgages for their properties. As a Your Mortgages Plus advisor, Joy is directly regulated with the FCA which allows her to place both regulated and unregulated BTL cases. The rema...Read More
No Success Stories