A Your Mortgage Plus franchisee was able to complete a case for a customer with Precise Mortgages for a Buy-to-let (BTL) in Leicester on a property valued at £195,000. The client required a loan of £136,500 to complete the purchase and decided to do this with an interest only facility to keep their monthly repayments down.In the case of interest only mortgages, you will still be charged monthly payments by your lender, but these payments will only cover the interest charged to your facility. Thi...Read More
Your Mortgage Plus
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
The Time is Right to Invest in You!
Build Your Career, Security and Future Income as a Mortgage, Finance and Protection Specialist
Earn £100k+ (Uncapped Potential)
Your Mortgage Plus – Together We Build Your Future
Enter a Huge Market (£1.4 trillion) High Demand (10.9 million mortgages) and growing (Biggest in Europe!)
You will become professionally qualified (guaranteed pass), gain transferrable professional skills, have access to whole of market solutions for regulated mortgages and associated products.
Our all-inclusive packages will ensure the smoothest transition from novice to professional in the shortest possible time
No Experience Necessary!
Become A Residential Mortgage & Protection Broker
- White collar, professional, career for life business opportunity
- Proven profession, mature sector, current broker shortage
- Huge uncapped income potential (Average Case Earnings £2.5k – Join the 1 a day club!)
- Genuine whole of market opportunity inc high street banks & building societies
- Huge repeat market - 10.9 million mortgages, refinancing every 2-5 years
- Growing Market - 370,000 first time buyers in 2018
- No financial services experience or previous qualifications necessary
- Existing CeMap qualifications welcome but not necessary
- Compliance guidance and support provided
- Branding, territory, and marketing collaterals provided
- Marketing Fund to assist with lead generation and business development
- Source and submit cases directly to lenders or allow us to package & process
- Initial investment from £9,995
Build on our Success
The White Rose Finance Group was founded in 2004 and established as a successful commercial finance brokerage. The Group achieved FCA principal status in 2014 and have successfully built one of the largest commercial finance networks in the UK. A natural progression has been to apply for and achieve direct authorisation for regulated mortgages which the company realised in 2019 and have begun to develop a regulated mortgage proposition on the back of that success.
Your Mortgage Plus is the brand chosen to create the regulated network and can be your opportunity to build a business and professional career benefiting from our experience in building a network and expertise in the financial services sector.
We welcome professional applicants from all sectors who aspire to pursue a career in finance and invite you to build on our success
Why Choose Your Mortgage Plus?
- Part of the multi Award-Winning White Rose Finance Group – Trading since 2004
- Directly Authorised Network
- FCA Principals – Highest Level of Authorisation
- All Inclusive packages include CeMAP (Guaranteed Pass), Accommodation, Competent Advisor Status.
- Full membership of whole of market mortgage club
- License for state of the art sourcing system to guarantee best rates & terms for your clients
- Full training provided on systems, lead generation, networking skill, sales techniques & processing
- Mentor Support to get you Active and Business Generating
- Allocated Business Territory
- Web Site, Lead Generation and Marketing Support Provided
- Back Office Team Providing Full Client Case Packaging Support
- BFA Approved Member
Additional Income Opportunities
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Income & Mortgage Protection included
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Access to Wills & Trusts
- Commercial Finance
- Commercial Insurance
- Equity Release
- Self-Build Mortgages
- International Mortgages
- Pension Led Funding
Tell me More
We run regular discovery webinar sessions where we explain the opportunity in more detail and outline how you can come and join us.
Complete the enquiry form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
A Your Mortgage plus franchisees Helen Williams, recently undertook and managed to complete a case for a husband-and-wife couple in which she received glowing reviews, praising her patience, dedication and commitment to their situation, which up until Helen’s intervention had been looking rather dire.The clients were paid for leads, so pretty cold when Helen made the initial call, but upon contact, they were open to completing a Factfind and through this Helen and the couple began to build a rel...Read More
A Your Mortgage Plus franchisee recently managed to secure a mortgage for their client off of a referral from a commercial finance broker, resulting a great commission fee! When you first start out as a mortgage and protection advisor, one of the hardest things can be getting your name out there into your local community and advertising the fantastic services you are now offering. As a residential finance expert, you can help first time buyers, those moving house and re-mortgagers by g...Read More
It is every mortgage brokers dream to have their applications and cases go through without any setbacks, and this dream was a reality for Your Mortgage Plus's first Scottish advisor Lorna Black. Lorna recently had an acceptance on a case for a contractor looking to purchase a new home that, in the words of Skipton Building Society’s Business Development Manager (BDM) Aidan Walker, “sailed through”.Some initial illustrations were drawn up in the lead up to the request being processed, some...Read More
Trials and tribulations are what Your Mortgage Plus franchisees are used to, but this case was different. The way they managed to resolve the problems and save the deal was a credit to them and the franchises tenacity to get the job done!One of our advisors recently completed a residential mortgage application for a property in London, which required the insight of a trained financial broker to overcome some unforeseen financial hurdles.The property, a house being sold for £540,000, required a £...Read More
No Success Stories