Serenity Garden Rooms
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
- An explosion in the home and garden improvement sector.
- An opportunity to tap into increased demand for beautiful, high quality outdoor living spaces.
- ‘Staycations’ are on the increase and people are investing in making their home environment a beautiful place to be.
- Home is where the heart is and we love making dreams come true.
- The advantage of starting your own business venture straight away with the full training, kit and the tooling required to get going fast.
About Serenity Garden Rooms
Established in 2015, ‘Serenity Garden Rooms’ design and build high quality, outdoor spaces to suit any size or space combination. We are very proud of our Garden Rooms, the standard of our build quality and realising the dreams of our Clients.
In addition to the design and construction of our Garden Rooms, Serenity also offer an innovative and efficient method of completing preparation and groundwork for any construction project.
What makes us unique?
Our clients choose us for a variety of reasons. Our design process is fully bespoke. We listen to the full ‘wish list’ of our clients and tailor our designs to maximise their outdoor space, needs and dreams. Our service is personalised and our pricing is inclusive. Our garden rooms are always engineered to the highest standard. As a result, we have received multiple 5-star reviews for both quality and service. Here at Serenity, we create dream garden rooms for clients to enjoy and feel proud of for decades to come.
We use ground screw foundations for our garden rooms. These foundations will be installed prior to you starting a build. This means there is less work for you to complete for each garden room, allowing you to move onto the next build as quickly as possible. Less tools + Less Prep + Less time = More profit!
You will be running your own ‘Serenity Garden Rooms’ business in your chosen area, creating incredible outdoor spaces efficiently and effectively to maximise profits.
This is a van-based franchise, meaning your home can be the base for your business.
Investing in a Serenity franchise means being part of a respected brand. You will have access to our highly experienced Serenity management team. You will receive the training and ongoing technical and business support to be successful. You will have the freedom to run a company without the risk of ‘going it alone’.
What you will receive
Training & Support
Franchisees are provided with multi-skilled training, full designs for projects, tooling and a complete build kit to enable a successful installation. You will be supported throughout the life of your franchise.
Leads will be generated by you and the head office team, which will be processed by Serenity Garden Rooms Head Office. We will also support you with marketing your business in your area.
- Operations manual
- Full training at head office and on site
- Ongoing training and support
- Use of the brand and business model
- A defined territory to trade in
- Central leads in your area
- Access to preferential suppliers of materials
- All tooling and equipment required - completely free
- Liveried van fully kitted out - Completely free
- First set of uniforms for you and your team - Completely free
- Marketing materials
“Robbie and his team built me a garden office beyond what I had expected! They worked so hard, long hours and built it within 4 days and i am so happy with it. With two young children it has given me a space where I can concentrate on my business but also use with the family when we are playing in the garden. Thanks again Robbie for all your hard work”
The ‘Serenity Garden Rooms’ Investment
The initial franchise fee is £25,000.
You invest £25,000, we give you £45,000 worth of equipment to start your business.
Who are we looking for?
Serenity Garden Rooms have spent many years as master craftsmen, at the top of their field building bespoke garden rooms all over the country. In the last 5 years we have developed a full franchising model to allow others to do the same. We want to work with like-minded people with the following characteristic traits:
- Quality work
- Trade skills
- Professional image
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Health and Safety compliant
- Knowledgeable and multi talented
We appreciate that you may not have all the above attributes we require, which is why we offer comprehensive training and coaching, however it is important to have the following qualities from the outset:
Hard working attitude, passionate, professional, organised, loves working outdoors, hands on, customer focused, clean and tidy, hygiene conscious, responsible, accountable, dependable, positive mindset and driven.
No Success Stories