Christine Kelly has come a long way since launching her Little Kickers business in 2002. Now in over 30 countries and teaching over 65,000 children a week, Franchise Supermarket finds out more from the entrepreneur herself. It’s not hard to see in 2019 just how popular not only the Little Kickers service is to thousands of parents, but also the business model, that has helped over 300 people become business owners, across 6 continents. But when was it obvious to Christine that the demand for...Read More
Little Kickers Franchise
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Welcome to the Little Kickers franchise opportunity
Established in the UK in 2002, and after a successful pilot, took on our first franchisee in 2004 in North London.
We now operate across 6 continents, in 30 countries, through our 300 franchises around the world, teaching over 60,000 kids every week.
We are often asked what the "secret to our success" is. We feel our substantial growth has been fueled by our product and service. We universally appealing to children and their parents, and that our franchise model and associated support offers motivated individuals with a fantastic opportunity to create a successful, family-friendly business with minimal risk.
Why Little Kickers?
Franchisees receive all the information and support necessary to set up their business.
This includes the following:
- Extremely popular, tried and tested program, which has been developed over the past 15 years and is now successfully operated by over 300 franchisees worldwide
- An exclusive territory in which to operate their Little Kickers classes
- In-depth operations training and help with all aspects of the set-up and ongoing management
- Marketing advice and a range of customisable advertising and press materials and electronic versions of business stationary
- Practical training from the Little Kickers team
- Merchandise sourced centrally to obtain significant economies of scale
- Training materials for coaches
- Ongoing support from our dedicated Head Office team
The Franchise Training Program runs in three modules:
- Three days desk-based training for franchisees at one of the Little Kickers head offices. This training covers all aspects of setting up and running a Little Kickers franchise and will include: Financial management, insurance, finding and training coaches, data protection, health and safety, child protection.
- One day telephone training on how to operate the Little Kickers web-based Business System, plus ongoing support via our helpline
- One day practical training on how to run the Little Kickers activity program. In addition, training videos are also available to franchisees so that they can train their coaches from home.
Behind the scenes
Our continued growth over the last 15 years would not have been possible with continuous development program to upgrade our operational infrastructure.
We made it our mission to automate as much of the administrative elements of our franchisees' work as possible, allowing them to concentrate on the more fun, value-added activities involved in running their businesses.
- Our Business IT System: Our Salesforce centered system allows franchisee to set up their products, venues, prices, timetables. Franchisees can seamlessly manage key aspects of their day-to-day business; enrolments, transferring children, wait listing, debtor management, management reporting.
- Customer Facing Website: All franchisees classes are listed real-time on our specific customer websites. Information about the company, availability, enrolling and paying online are available.
- Communication Hub: Our business system is coupled with our email application, and not only gives us access to email, but allows our franchisees to communicate with each other such as online forums and videos.
- Online Coaching Training: Our online coach training allows franchisees to easily train coaches to follow our world leading curriculum. Coaches can receive on-going training in their first year to complement their practical training.
All of our systems are internet based, providing our franchisees with the flexibility to work from wherever they want to.
If you feel you have what it takes to run a Little Kickers Franchise and are interested in discussing our franchise opportunity, please fill in the form below.
Little Kickers always provides people interested in joining the franchise team with a full list of current franchisees so that you can contact them to find out more about their experiences of operating a franchise.
Little Kickers, one of the largest after-school classes, has been recognised by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the Top 24 Affordable Franchises globally. With over 300 franchisees running successful operations in over 30 countries Little Kickers is the perfect business for anyone who has a passion for sport and children. For more information of the Little Kickers franchise opportunity, please click here!Read More
Paul Stokes, Winner of 'Microbusiness’ of the Year category at the bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards. A former police officer from Hitchin who swapped the beat for a new career in football coaching for pre-school children has won a national business award. Paul Stokes, 40, won the ‘Microbusiness’ category at the 2015 bfa HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards, supported by Express Newspapers, for his success with his Little Kickers franchise, which he set up in 2014. “It’s fair to say I didn...Read More