No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Welcome to BASEO a Franchise Opportunity with appeal no matter what the economy!
- A turnkey franchise based on a proven business model
- A highly developed website and marketing strategy to drive customers your way
- A premise business with strong defined income opportunity
- Recession proof business
- Professional training and support at every stage
- A distinctive brand with a strong and growing reputation
Who we are and what do we do?
BASEO buy and sell pre-owned electrical goods through a network of retail stores and via our bespoke website. By providing a full twelve-month warranty on all the products we sell, not only do we provide a credible route to recycle goods no longer wanted or needed; we provide purchasers with peace of mind. Having established our first store in the heart of London’s electrical retail centre, on Tottenham Court Road, BASEO has grown to the level that now is the time to offer the right people a new and fresh approach to become franchisee in a well-established market.
Our business is all about buying and selling pre-owned goods, not short-term loans. We buy and sell gaming consoles, electronic goods, media, computers and mobile phones – items that have a clear value, good margin and high demand – all important points when considering the right business to invest your time and money into.
Due to demand, and industry indicators highlighting further growth, we’re looking for dynamic, hard-working people able to manage their own BASEO store. And if that is you we’ll support you all the way, with proven training techniques and systems back up. Everything you need to turn your starting investment into an on-going profitable business.
How to get customers
The genius of the BASEO system is that our stores, which are highly visible, generate customer knowledge of the products we sell. This in turn creates the awareness that we also buy our customers unwanted goods. In addition to our stores, our website has been designed and optimised to be easily found for those looking to buy or sell the goods we offer. BASEO also deals with large suppliers and recycling companies so there is never a stock shortage. You get stock all-round the year.
What do I need to do?
It is not necessary for you to have any prior experience in our industry – we can teach you all you need to know to become a successful BASEO operator. However you must be able to display the ability to manage a business and the determination to succeed. Our comprehensive training and proven systems, perfected over the years, will enable you to operate your business effectively and we will even be working in your store with you during the first few weeks after you open – ensuring that if anything covered in the classroom is re-enforced in the store - we are there next to you to ensure everything is running smoothly. Whilst you will be the business owner you will also become part of a franchise network with a strong support team and excellent systems behind you. Once up and running, we will show you how to build your business. We will help you manage and recruit your own staff. Our distinctive branding and our different approach will give you a significant competitive advantage in attracting more and more customers.
How much can I earn?
As a franchisee you will receive a ‘turnkey’ start-up package that will supply everything that you need to set up your new business – shop fitting, EPOS systems, stock and staff uniforms. Naturally the level of profit you make will be dependent on the effort and management skills you bring to the business. However we fully expect a BASEO franchisee to generate a turnover in excess of £700,00 in the first year with gross profits of about £280,000. This figure should rise consistently over the next 5 years to give turnover levels of at least £1,000,000. NB. These figures are an indication of the possible turnover levels that could be expected and are based on our own experience. The figures should not be taken as any guarantee of the likely sales or profits your own business could generate and you should take your own independent advice on any potential sales or profits. Whilst there are no guarantees, we believe this to be a fair indication based on long years of experience. And, of course, if you are as ambitious as we hope you will be, you may well earn significantly more.
Will the franchise suit me?
Naturally, setting up a business brings some doubts or concerns about making the right decision. Whilst your success cannot be guaranteed, the good news is that most genuine franchises are successful when compared to other small business start-ups, which have very high failure rates. By being supported by the franchisor that has developed a system, and will guide you through it, means you are in a much better position to achieve your goals. If you are ambitious and hard working you will find that our constant support and training will ensure you have the very best chances of success. However no matter how good our system, support and training is you must ask yourself:
- Am I suited to a retail based business?
- Do I have an interest in electrical products and gadgets?
- Do I see a real opportunity in the pre-owned market?
- Am I capable of managing a team of people?
- Do I have the drive and enthusiasm to a success?
- Am I teachable and willing to follow a proven system?
Having answered these questions you may feel you are suited to become our next franchisee. However, before you get to that stage, we will make every effort to help you make a properly informed decision on whether or not this exciting business opportunity is right for you. It is in our interest as much as it is in yours, that your new business is successful and that it is one that you will continue to enjoy and benefit from.
Our plan for success
BASEO will help you through all the stages of setting up and running your franchise, right from seeking initial funding through to ensuring your long-term success.
- Guidance and independent advice through all the stages of application; we can assign you a British Franchise Association affiliated consultant to help you consider if this franchise is right for you.
- Help with your business planning and seeking funding from the banks
YOUR QUICK AND SIMPLE SET-UP
- Help to find your territory
- Help you secure a premises
- Assistance with everything you need to start trading, including equipment, shop fit and stock
- Financial business support and back up
YOUR SUCCESSFUL LAUNCH
- Training in the proven BASEO system
- Assistance with your launch marketing in your chosen area
- Mentoring during initial operation to assist in your success
- Grand launch support including our training team working in your store through the first days of trading.
YOUR CONTINUING BUSINESS SUCCESS
- On-going access to the BASEO team for advice
- Support through our website
- Support recruiting staff
- Access to our professional advisors
- Accountancy support
- Regular opportunities for additional training for you and your staff
- Regular one-on-one review visits
- Annual business planning and business development advice
- Franchisee development meetings
- Introduction of new profit streams
- Local and national marketing through our website
- Continual update of our manuals
Please submit a request form for further information
No Success Stories