Leapfrog Sports founded in Solihull, West Midlands, has been selected as one of the nation’s 100 most impressive small firms by the Small Business Saturday UK campaign, as it kicks off its second decade in the UK.Leapfrog Sports offers fun and active multi-sports classes designed for children between the ages of 2 and 7. Each week, children are introduced to a different sport, including basketball, hockey, tennis, rugby, and more. Our goal is to encourage a love for physical activity and a range...Read More
Leapfrog Sports franchise
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Welcome to the Leapfrog Sports franchise opportunity
Grow the business of your dreams, with all the support you need to be a success
Dreaming of a business than you can fit around you and your life?
Imagine having the confidence to leave your job, the one that keeps demanding more and more, to be your own boss and work when you want to?
Starting a new business can seem like a huge step, where do you even start, what do you not know, where will you find the time to do it all.
But what if you were given everything you need to begin, with a clear plan to follow, support and full training on how to do it using a proven business model.
We are offering you the opportunity to run your own successful and profitable business that is family friendly and gives you the work life balance you want.
To own a Leapfrog Sports franchise where you will have everything you need to get a children’s multi-sport coaching business up and running quickly and easily.
With support along the whole way to grow and make your business a success.
Are you ready to build your dream future with trusted hands to guide you?
‘I have found the franchise process very smooth. When there have been areas I have struggled with or worried about even a really small thing, I have no reservation about asking for advice as Jo has made me feel completely at ease about the process and it is reassuring to know that she is there at the end of the phone or email to help if I need it as there were many areas I had no experience in at all when it comes to running a business. I am definitely glad I chose to set up my franchise business with Leapfrog Sports as so far so good and it is definitely a comfort knowing I can turn to someone with experience as opposed to starting up by myself from scratch.’
Jenny, Leapfrog Sports franchisee
What makes Leapfrog Sports different?
There are so many but here are the main reasons why Leapfrog Sports is great choice:
- The work is flexible around your lifestyle and family
- There are multiple revenue streams, from parent classes to nursery and school sessions to birthday parties
- Our sessions are extremely popular and in high demand
- Excellent processes with all systems in place, tried and tested to make it as simple as possible for you and customers
- Excellent programmes which have been refined and developed so we know what works and covers all lesson plans and all the equipment
- The business can work for you. You could choose to coach, employ a team of coaches or do a mix of both – whichever fits your life
- We are award winning – both industry and business awards, we only have 5-star reviews and are a member of the Institute of Children’s Activity Providers (ICAP)
- You will receive full training and support in setting up, the launch and running of the business
- Low cost and low risk for potential high returns
- Quick and easy to set up and start making money
The Leapfrog Sports franchise package
As a Leapfrog Sports franchisee, you will receive an excellent value for money package which includes:
- The work is flexible around your lifestyle and family
- Full access to all our unique multi-sports programmes and detailed session plans for public classes, schools, nurseries and parties
- Your own exclusive region of the UK to run your business
- All equipment that you need for each of the sports and to run the sessions worth over £3000
- Ability to run your business flexibly with full or part time with hours to suit your lifestyle
- Your own website pages dedicated to your region and class timetable, along with your own Leapfrog Sports email address.
- Training and support in all aspects of setting up, running the business and how to run the classes
- Ongoing email and phone support and visits
- Start-up pack of marketing and promotional materials
- A full branded uniform
- An enhanced DBS check
- And so much more…
‘I cannot stress enough how well supported I have felt during a process which can be very daunting. Jo has a well structed training plan which we both can access to see my progress. I was also given a manual which is very thorough, it is great to refer to for advice. Jo is very friendly, and no question goes unanswered. Leapfrog Sports is a great business with huge opportunity for success.’
Chakara, Leapfrog Sports franchisee.
Earning potential with Leapfrog Sports
Our proven business model offers the opportunity to earn a good income from part time hours, and there are always opportunities to grow your sessions and your income.
With high repeat business, multiple revenue streams, good growth potential and low costs the earning potential is excellent.
An indication of what you could earn:
- 6 sessions per week = £27,600
- 10 sessions per week = £48,800
- 15 sessions per week = £70,500
Leapfrog Sports are looking for?
You don’t need to have any particular experience, whatever your background, our franchise package is for highly motivated people who have the drive to run their own business and to make it a success.
If you are fun, enthusiastic, hard-working and LOVE working with children you could be the perfect fit to reach our goal to develop a nationwide, high quality brand to enable as many children as possible to have fun, develop a love of sport and be active.
Find out how Jennifer Medlicott went from redundancy to franchisee with Leapfrog Sports.What was your journey into franchising?I was working part time as a PE teacher in a secondary school and had 2 of my own young children under 5. I had started to look into it to run alongside teaching however there were then redundancies at the school I worked at including myself. So I decided to give running my own franchise a go so I could have more flexibility and time available to work around my children....Read More