WHITE KNIGHT franchise
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Everyone deserves to live and work in a clean, safe and pleasant environment!
WHITE KNIGHT Service Group offers a wide portfolio of eco-friendly services, including:
- Mould treatment
- Specialist cleaning (carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning, domestic cleaning and commercial contract cleaning)
- Fire and flood restoration
- Environmental consultancy
We invite you to learn more about our cleaning and mould remediation business and how you can be part of offering these essential services, with your own exciting WHITE KNIGHT franchise. Working with us is truly a fantastic business opportunity and we look forward to sharing this with you…
With over 35 years experience in the sector and a culture of continuous improvement, training and re-investment in the company, we utilise market-leading technology and expertise to deliver the highest standards in the industry. Our approach has enabled us to establish a strong and trusted reputation throughout our customer base which includes private domestic customers, corporate organisations, insurance companies, surveyors, loss adjusters and property managers.
We are now looking for dedicated and professional franchisees to join our industry leading team!
The WHITE KNIGHT franchise offers you a secure opportunity to provide market-leading specialist cleaning and mould treatment services in an exclusive territory.
- Customer demand for high quality cleaning and mould treatment services continues to grow, meaning there are exciting opportunities to benefit from within our industry
- Initially your franchise will offer carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning, domestic and commercial contract cleaning, and mould remediation
- Earn cross-over commissions by referring disaster restoration and decontamination projects to head office – benefit from ‘on the job’ training and paid project work in these specialised areas
- In the future, expand your business by franchising the additional disaster restoration and decontamination service tiers – giving plenty of scope for business growth and additional revenue opportunities
- Head office function provides you with extensive support every step of the way, from comprehensive training and field support to a dedicated marketing programme
- We are 100% committed to ensuring your success – we will do all that we can to help you realise your ambitions for your WHITE KNIGHT franchise
The Perfect Package
We have put together a comprehensive package to ensure you can hit the ground running and build a successful business.
The package includes:
- A comprehensive initial training programme with ongoing training and technical support
- All the materials and equipment you will need, including – hot water extraction machine, carpet tools, SEBO vacuum, cleaning solutions pack, stain removal kit, HEPA 500 air filtration device (AFD), PPE / RPE and specialist OXID-8 anti-microbial solution (20 ltrs)
- A fully branded uniform
- A unique van livery – giving you immediate presence, brand awareness and a professional image
- Access to a variety of marketing materials, including social media, an engaging website, promotional flyers and other marketing support including media advertising, e-mail campaigns and press / PR activity
The franchise fee is £17,500 and secures your exclusive operating territory, and gives access to our comprehensive training programme, cross-over commission opportunities, national tender contracts and expert on-site, business and sales support.
The franchise package fee of £6,500 then covers your business essentials, including everything from the materials and equipment pack, to a fully branded van livery and marketing programme.
At a combined cost of £24,000+VAT, the WHITE KNIGHT franchise represents excellent value for money and is very accessible to prospective franchisees.
Government-led funding is available (subject to status) and can help to contribute towards the cost of the franchise fee, aiding you in the establishment of your WHITE KNIGHT business.
Who Are We Looking For?
No matter what your background, if you have the capability and dedication to run your own small business, a WHITE KNIGHT franchise could be right for you!
Like our head office team, we are looking for franchisees who take pride in delivering the highest quality of work whilst exhibiting excellent attention to detail.
You should also have:
- An appreciation for creating clean and safe indoor environments, and a passion for restoring items to their former glory!
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- A good level of IT literacy
- A professional attitude and appearance
- And, above all else, the desire to uphold our excellent brand reputation
If you like what you have read and think you’re the right fit for a WHITE KNIGHT franchise, then please fill in your details and we’ll get back to you shortly with more information and a copy of our detailed franchise prospectus!
No Success Stories