A UK based theatre school franchise has boosted their standing with a partnership with iconic film company Warner Bros.to help promote a major film. Dragons’ Den backed theatre school franchise Razzamataz was approached by Warner Bros. during the summer of 2017. The first promotional activity took place during the summer schools of the whole of the Razzamataz network to celebrate the cinema release of the film Teen Titans GO! To the Movies! This included some excellent promotional material tha...Read More
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Razzamataz Theatre Schools Franchise
Join a multi award winning team!
Winners of the British Franchise Association ‘Franchisee of the Year 2018′ & ‘Lifestyle Franchisee of the Year 2018'
5 Star Satisfaction Award for the 2nd consecutive year running!
bfa affiliate members
Encouraging Women into Franchising members
Children’s Activities Association Members
The commitment of the team coupled with their proven track record of success led me to become part of Razzamataz Theatre Schools. Now you too have the chance to become part of the franchise.
Our franchise package provides you with instant access to a high growth business and sector due to an increasing demand from the government and parents alike, for after school activities that develop the fitness, well-being and overall social skills of young people.
You will require working capital for the following:
- Franchise Fee: £7,995 + VAT
- Marketing Launch: £4,000 + VAT
- Working Capital: £5,000 + VAT (to cover your business costs such as insurance, wages, travel, phone etc in the early stages)
- Monthly Royalty Fee: 10% + VAT
- Monthly Marketing Fee: 2% + VAT
Special offer 50% off the Franchise Fee until December 2019 to launch in 2020 AND your first terms management fee will be FREE - a total saving of £6,000
As a Razzamataz franchisee, you will receive our full training package including a number of consultant led seminars featuring:
- Management Skills
- Daily running of the business, customer service, use of teachers, organising school performances and further opportunities are covered in detail
- Child protection issues including PVG/DBS checks
- Accounts and bookkeeping
- PR, Advertising and Marketing support
- Health & Safety
- Operations manual and access to our Razources website
- IT support
- GDPR compliance
- Employment law
- Social media
- Regular training
- Regular webinars
- Regular network opportunities
- Annual Awards & Conferences
- Regional Meetings
In addition a comprehensive start-up package is provided including:
- Ongoing support from Head Office and Regional Support Team
- Online support
- Database for your total business needs
- Marketing materials
- Page on website and corporate email address
- Teacher uniforms
- First Aid material and accident report book
Financial & creative freedom! Our top performing franchisees turn over a six figure sum & chose their own hours of work!
Love your Job!
Be your own boss!
Great earning potential!
Flexible working hours!
Speak to our friendly Razz recruitment team today!
No Success Stories